Saturday 16 April 2016

I am pretty sure I was a woman in a good deal of my past lives.

 


 Maybe nowadays a good deal of souls who usually choose masculine bodies to pursue their own evolutionary goals have incarnated as women…. and vice versa

 


Ground Reality is that gender stories are evolving. The old patterns aren’t politically correct any more, but they are still sticky. The new patterns are still  blurred.

 


I would love to be a woman yet. I would love to inhabit a feminine body. I would have long hair to play with. My hair would be my flag, my way to express how intimately connected to the secret forces of nature I am.

I could cry on a friend’s shoulder when having reasons for it without being seen as less of a woman for doing so. I could hug my friends without embarrassment.

I could touch other beings in a subtle light way and it would be powerful, not gay…

 



I want to become the women I desire. I want to be them. Isn’t that bizarre?  

 


I would love to make love with a woman I love and after the love making, I would still be me and she would still be her, but I would have her body and she would have mine. I don’t know if she would appreciate the swap. To get our own respective bodies back, we would have to make love again, but it would take time before I consent.

  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment